Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All Electrics Working

I cleaned up the Fuse Relay Board, and changed out all the Fuses with new ones. I replaced the Board after cleaning up the other ground wires to the best of my ability, and added some good coats of Electric Cleaner to everything.

I am happy to say that EVERY single electric and light now work! I was very excited and happy about that.

My power results have increased as well. I added some battery terminal protectants, some corrosive preventative, and cleaned the battery terminals, and a cut off switch as well. The car starts up every single time now! I am still getting power drop though. I haven't had time to go through any of the other ground points on the vehicle. Just only got around to the Fuse Relay Board stuff.

When I first started the car up today, I got A LOT of white smoke from the exhaust.

No comments:

Post a Comment